Eco Tree NW is a small, family owned tree service specializing in expert tree work performed at residential and commercial sites. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our crew.
If you think you have what it takes to work with us, we’d love to hear from you!
Spring 2018: Looking for a climber to join our west side crew.
The ideal candidate will be expected to maintain a friendly, professional attitude at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team environment, and communicate effectively with other crew members.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Demonstrate climbing ability and experience with single rope technique.
- Be able to climb trees with and without the use of spurs.
- Have knowledge of operation and maintenance of chainsaws, chippers, and other basic equipment.
- Be familiar with executing proper pruning practices per ISA standards
- Assist with brush chipping and clean-up, as needed.
- Have a superior attention to detail to maintain high quality service to all clients.
- Perform other related duties when assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean record.
- Must be drug-free (no exceptions).
- Must be able to safely operate tree trucks
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Year round work with no days off due to lack of work
- Competitive salary based on experience: $250-300/day + daily bonuses, D.O.E.
- Paid time off after six months of employment
- We work locally only; no extended travel to jobs
- Equal opportunity employment